This recipe was an instant hit in my house. This is my go to dish specially in winters when you feel like eating something spicy and also something which takes very less time to prepare.
Eat this with Roti, Chapati or with any kind of bread. This tastes delicious and its easy to prepare.
Paneer – 200gms
Jeera/Cumin- 1 tsp
Coriander powder- 1 tbsp
Red Chilli powder-1 tbsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Sliced Onion- 1 medium sized
Garlic -2 cloves
Sliced Tomato- 1 small
Sliced Green Bell peppers -1
Ginger – few slivers
Lemon juice -1tsp
Salt as per taste
Fresh coriander leaves- chopped
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
1. To a heavy bottom pan add 3 tsp of oil and then add some Cumin.
2. Once cumin splutters add sliced medium sized onion, once it starts turning translucent add sliced garlic and fry.
3. Now add all the spices i.e. coriander powder, Red chilli powder and Turmeric and Salt. If the spices start to burn add a splash of water. Remember not to add a lot of water, cause this is a dry dish.
4. Once you see oil separating from the spices add Bell peppers and give a good toss.
5. Now add Paneer, which are cut into thick slices to the pan. Paneer cooks fast, so saute for just 2 minutes. Don’t over mix cause it may break the paneer pieces.Give a good toss.
6. Now add a small sliced tomato and few slivers of Ginger.
7. Add lemon juice and remove the pan from the heat. Finally add freshly chopped coriander leaves.
Enjoy this dish with Roti, Chapati or even just like that.